Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Using A Blender To Liquify Meat What Does These Settings In A Blender Mean?

What does these settings in a blender mean? - using a blender to liquify meat

It was the first time I tried using a blender, btw -.- '

I've tried to make a smoothie / shake
and the configuration of my blender had help
Stir --
mix
Blend --
I do not know you then press that you are only the medium to mix XP

Blah, I'm such a good cook ... sooo I'm wondering what
Each of these adjustments is for this kind of ingrediants and good
idk xDDD thank you!

3 comments:

anarkali said...

Basically, noise is also generally the lowest allowed to go over the keys, the faster the blade will rotate.

So if you want to make a smoothie, you can mix or liquid. Blend is also good for soups and purees. If you run too long, what the mixture is heated (which is good for soups, smoothies is ...). not so much for smoothies () with ice, which normally pulse configuration mixing or blending:)

Frankly, I do not know whether the impact on the environment because they are generally used only one hand, but when you mix in a blender, for some reason you need to lower the value because you do not want to revise mass and ending with a strong product (eg, flakes or cakes, etc..)

I hope that helps!

Carandy1 said...

Can I add nothing to the reaction Anarkali's. Your opinion is correct. I do not know many people who are born cooks wonderfully. Practice makes perfect, so keep trying!

I heart beets said...

Mix at high speed, and the combination of slow. My blender only has Hi and Lo, and is impressive.

Post a Comment