Thursday, February 4, 2010

Vs Goddess Ghd VS Sassoon Goddess Or GHD?

VS sassoon Goddess or GHD? - vs goddess ghd

Ok, just made my hair iron a week ago, and I will die without him! So I decided to buy a new one and try to select the VS Sassoon Goddess or GHD!
Apparently, the goddess of a very good card and even allows for a day, but people say it is not good for the hair and dry hair.
The GHD Flat Irons is a known fact, and people always say "GHD is the best, but I wonder if anyone really knows what's best? As a hairdresser, or anyone else use it?

2 comments:

Strawber... said...

Hairstraightener GHD is the best on the market and has been for a long time.
I work as a trainee hairdresser and a lot of people ask this question.
GHD has a warranty of two years, and in the unlikely event it breaks, there are places where you can go, especially to fix all kinds of GHD.
I have a GHD and I love it!
My first is a hairstraightener VS Sassoon and lasted 5 months, I have not even used the whole day! When I tried to take it again it would not accept, no longer under warranty and I was left with a rectifier that is not working and could not fix.
As a hairdresser and an addict hairstraightening (my bad hair) I recommend GHD - "a new religion for hair."

Chloe said...

Better Business is and try to read, ask friends, etc. ..

Post a Comment