Sunday, January 3, 2010

Biker Rings How Do I Get My Parents Permission For A Lip Piercing?

How do I get my parents permission for a lip piercing? - biker rings

My father is a man, biker tattoo, and gave me permission to a tattoo when I'm 16th I have my ears pierced 11-times available. I'm almost 16th Do not tell me I'm young, and only one phase. My parents told me I could get my navel pierced, but want my lip done.

Convince some advice?
Please note eww ", a lip ring," he told himself.

Do not tell me I'm too young.
And do not tell me to wait.

I am a student at the high school honor that is never disturbed. I think you should know to trust me enough to know that wouldnt be a regrettable decision.

1 comment:

~Les~ said...

I got my first piercing at 13 years, today, five years later, I have a tattoo of the measure and five holes. There are still too young, after all, a piercing can be removed. When I to her parents, I say it's great that you give permission for the navel, but what you really want to talk to your lips. Even offered to pay for it if you can, provided they are approved. These players will show that not only a change of heart, but take into account the maintenance of its aspects, and they offer what you want to find a way. And if that fails, then turn it back in a couple months ago provide or wait until it cools down, when we are angry. My only comment, please do not have a friend if they say no. Home piercings and tattoos are scary, dangerous and often suck and fix or redo professional. Get them done by a professional, no matter what you do. Good luck with the parents, can all you pedants!

Post a Comment