Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sleep Pretty In Pink How Do You Get Your Skin To Glow?

How do you get your skin to glow? - sleep pretty in pink

Without makeup you use? By far, my skin is flawless, but almost as face to face, I think I have dark circles under the eyes, which means I need to sleep more, and my skin is already clear, but you just do not know what I mean? I use a lotion, but only make them pliable. Sunscreen, or not? I am very pale, but I eat very healthy. In addition, my cheeks are pink already.

3 comments:

Em said...

Drink 8 glasses of water a day eating and good. Water is the best for all skin more .. and cleaning of the course. STAY AWAY makeup, at the age of just some blush and share them all, but not faster over the top with a concealer and foundation and all those things that are going to cover your natural beauty with artificial chemicals and makes you old. think.

Lindsey said...

I know exactly what you mean! I had the same problem about 4-5 months before the start of the use of Moroccan Lauren Hutton "rhassoul Clay Mask Treatment. I swear by this product, I'm through, I had people hold me to say that my skin is brilliant! It is a wonderful product, and I recommend it to everyone.

This treatment mask is a combination of mineral-rich, which not only moisturize dry skin, but a thorough clean and scrub, so your skin soft and supple, and you look very rejuvenated after each use. I love it!


If we take a look at this, I even included a link to the product:
http://www.laurenhutton.com/moroccan-rha ...

kay kay said...

A mixture of equal parts lemon juice and olive oil are used every day to remove bags. A good facial cleanser should be to help the glare, sun block, will probably not be wat u want.

Post a Comment