Sunday, January 24, 2010

Log Homes Ontario Finishing Highschool Online In Ontario?

Finishing Highschool Online in Ontario? - log homes ontario

I left my parents' house this summer, and I do not live near their home. I'm in my own life and work full time. My only regret is that I still have 1 years left in college and do not think I can go to a traditional college and working full time, because I know I would be neglecting one or the other and will probably finish as the school.
I have no problem finishing line at school, at work and on my own. I researched the school, but the only people who seem to fit my goals are as Americans. All schools in conjunction viable in Ontario is a private school is expensive and requires you to (participate in chat sessions in the classroom during the day, this is not an option for me because they want you to connect at a time determined, probably During the day, when I work.) I know we will work to 7.3 turns, so that reductions of this idea. Does anyone know of the school, virtual education programs at home or work by correspondence, which would fit my needs?

1 comment:

glurpy said...

If you are not 18 or not emancipated, do not think you can legally sign up for an on-line programs. You can check GED instead.

If you are older than 18 or emancipated, a program for the investigation of SCI. It is the Canadian version of the Penn Foster. I am not sure that online schools that have looked, but I'll share this in case you have not yet registered to see if they match your requirements:

http://www.virtualhighschool.com/
http://www.ottawacarletone-school.ca/
http://www.ontariohomeschool.org/corresp ... A fairly complete list of options online and correspondence of Ontario.

Post a Comment