Saturday, December 19, 2009

Compress Groin Hard Lump Under Skin, Under My Belly Just On My Groin, Help?!?

Hard lump under skin, under my belly just on my groin, help?!? - compress groin

I have a hard lump under the skin, just below my belly, where the bar. This is not a key. I use from the heat of compression in the approximately 15 minutes and has not reached the summit, and it seems to be an ingrown hair (which I do) I tried to press on with a needle and prick, but nothing happened, just a little blood. We continue to see that it worries me. Proposals for Wat could it be? I do not exactly go dead doctor if I do not really need.

I imbertween pinched fingers 2 and I can feel the (watever s) under the skin, Wat it seems, is round and hard, argh this is not something thats going to have to cut them? I swear, it was not there the day before ...

No comments:

Post a Comment