Friday, December 4, 2009

Hemroids, Female I Am With Females Now. Was With Men In The Past. I Never Had Pains Before When Using The Bathroom. ?

I am with females now. was with men in the past. i never had pains before when using the bathroom. ? - hemroids, female

Use sex toys cause pain when you use the bathroom. I mean, it feels hemmroids. I remember now that I have never done anal, and with toys. Toy is to use vaginally. Ive looked online and I can not find the sex and Hemroids or pain when you have the bathroom (number 2) to connect. Answers please only couples

2 comments:

sortikan said...

The size and shape of toys, which interfere with your gut - which are sufficiently near the vagina into the toy can be felt in the other. Try them a break and see if it helps - if you talk more directly to your doctor.

HoneyBea... said...

It is a question for your doctor.

Post a Comment