Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What Spell Can Turn You Into A Wolf How Do One Turn Knowledge Of What Is Good For Us, Into Power And Determination To Achieve It ?

How do one turn knowledge of what is good for us, into power and determination to achieve it ? - what spell can turn you into a wolf

Often I feel I know what I do and I know what I can do, but always struggled to do. I Mess Around.
It is both an intimate experience and a philosophical problem known. It is the intertwining of knowledge and action. According to Socrates was able to do no man wrong, knowing it is bad, bad actions are a lack of knowledge in context. However, they often feel safe, otherwise know that there is no clear support for the action. Tony Robbins joke heartily remember the difference in a video. There is also a metaphor. A disciple asked the Lord, I feel there are two wolves inside me, good and evil, who will win? And to feed the master answers it himself.
I have often fed and others are wrong:
What methods, tips for winning Usein feed the good wolf increase their strength and determination to enjoy instead of "watching the fight itself?
I hope m clear. In a different way to how a point of transformation of the action?

2 comments:

-.- said...

Beer, do me good.

Chucky & Lucky said...

I took it that brother .... I can completely relate .... Listen .... I'm still going to have a beer ..... Then I go back ........ and I will edit this response.

Ok ... I'm back ... Read ..... I do not know carried away here.

You have already mentioned in a video of Tony Robbins. Have you ever seen one of his band emissions? I bought and listened to "Unlimited Power" and ... at the time that have helped me.

Later they gave me the other program. The 12 stages and each stage consists of two cassettes. I think this program is better.

In a word ..... Everyone should be goals. No target wave ... but with very different objectives. Then the person must do what is necessary to achieve these goals. If you do not aim ... that has nothing to fight. Tony Robbins recommend writing on paper what you reach for the next day. After getting up in the morning and do it. The fact that no one should forget the negative past and focus on positive future.

However ...

There are still other factors are involved .....

The person may suffer from a mental disorder.
The person can the problem of "major depression".

These things can disturb the "program from Tony Robbins and the introduction of a key" monkey "in his own way.

The way I see it is ....... ..... Everyone goes through "cycles". It's like a roller coaster for some people. You have your round-up "and" down-cycle. There are times when things happen, and if you are not looking. So, that ..... Trick is always to remain in the "up cycle".

If you are in the "up cycle" ..... you must change your diet. Start the Taking supplements! Drink only distilled water. Exercise .... twice a day! Really watch what you eat. Go online and see what the charges would be best for themselves. I just started a month ago and I can really feel the diffReference. Volume of about 28 supplements twice a day. Some of them are "concentration". Supplements work! Do not spend money and listen to Tony Robbins.

Good luck and May the force be with you!

Post a Comment