Monday, December 28, 2009

Rose Quartz Earrings Bad Dreams With Rose Quartz Under My Pillow?

Bad Dreams with Rose Quartz under my pillow? - rose quartz earrings

I have a beautiful rose quartz necklace, that I am under the pillow or on my bedside table at night to help my dreams, but since I have all the nights I had a strange dream I had in my life, and they have nothing to do with my life besides the fact that some people in my life in them. The rose quartz is that I have a little bit special? Make sure feelings or energy makes this a dream?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are all very impressed with. You have yourself the suggestion that you are special dreams, and of course that you began to have specific dreams. Sometimes, remember also indicating the intention in mind and make your dreams awakened a festival of films in the head.

I doubt that a crystal has a lot to do with it.

Post a Comment