Sunday, December 20, 2009

What Is Needed To Buy A Used Trailer In Ontario Should I Buy This Used Trailer That's Been Added Onto?

Should I buy this used trailer that's been added onto? - what is needed to buy a used trailer in ontario

My mother told me to help you buy a trailer singlewide year was added, and became a kindergarten, and now sold as a 3-room house. Basically, I have the mortgage, then all payments are to inherit. The matter is now quite large (1600 + square feet), and it looks good from outside but must be improved and the chance is rare) (a lot of space on one side, a singlewide trailer under 10 'on the other side. In addition, the interior is a little loose, because of the many additions, but with work, could be cool. Do you think this would be a good investment? I do not know much about real estate but want to help my mother and help create something both for the future. I know that supporters lose their value over time, but we also know that if they were built on a base, adding that they be the same as a house, it will grow. Has anyone an input or advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment